January 1, 2011

Whooooo doesn't love stamps and punches??

OK! Sale-a-bration starts in 24 days. It's like Christmas all over again, but for yourself! This little cutie owl is one of the stamp sets you can earn ( check out website for more detail, or call me, or email me ) FOR FREE!! And this is just ONE of the stamps! It clearly coordinates with the Owl punch from the main catty.... and the red glitter paper is in the Occasions Mini which starts in 3 DAYS!!!!! I picked up the googly eyes as soon as my punch arrived, at a dollar store.... so a gazzilion for $1.00. Score. And I tried my hand at Rub-ons..... did you know that the adhesive remover also removes rub-ons ( for those of us who try fine detail things after way to much coffee.... this is good to know. ) ?

Enjoy!!







- if you can imagine, you can create it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that owl punch!! love the hearts in his eyes. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete