October 14, 2010

...no sharing.....the candy that is!!

This is a multi-purpose project. I fiddled around with the idea of a treat bag, and while surfing for ideas, I came across yet another Stampin' Royalty Challenge. This one is Spooky Kooky aka Halloween, Challenge #41 I have the worst set up for taking photos right now, so bare with me on the "glare" ugh.

Either way, I love the embossing, the black lace ribbon from the holiday mini is fantastic.... and who doesn't LOVE candy corn?????



This is just showing the little bits of detail on the flap that holds the bag together. FYI..... velcro closures from the dollar store make FABULOUS bag-keeper-shutters.....

- if you can imagine, you can create it.

4 comments:

  1. Great sentiment! That would be the one for me. Love the treat holder. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute holder. Like how you embossed it with the spider web folder. I'm a new follower from stampin' connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh very spooky! Love the embossing on the black cardstock. Great use of a sweet treat cup. Thanks for playing with Stamping Royalty this week
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete