December 16, 2010

For the love of Lace

So, the week is coming to an end for  me, and I'm trying to play catch up on all my missed blog posts.... and what do I discover? I cannot find my camera. Not just 1..... but all 3. So I had to take this picture with my desktop camera thingy!

In the mean time, this is my card for the PPA73-CAS Elements of Style-Get Your Lace in Place!! challenge. Love the rose with the twisted ribbon. It was my first attempt, but I think it's pretty good. I am also finding that I put the SU pearls and rhinestones on EVERYTHING! TG they're not expensive at all.


I suspect that my almost 4 year old has taken the cameras and used / hidden them, so I will look later when they are awake. - if you can imagine, you can create it. But just in case you were wondering WHY the music notes are backwards......... to funny. 9 more days and he gets his own camera ( love digital ) from Santa so here's hoping I find mine :)) If not I'll have to borrow his.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the music...even if the notes are backward! lol The rose and the pearls are the perfect touches. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it Colleen....it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!!! Hope you find your camera safe & sound....the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rose is lovely and that black lace is just perfect with the music behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love all the different layers and embellishments. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flower!!! Great job with all the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete