December 30, 2010

WOW!

I can't believe I actually got to scrapbook last night! 2 kids, 3 dogs and a full time job outside the home leaves me pretty exhausted at the end of the day. I pushed myself yesterday for 2 reasons. 1) I really wanted to scrap these pictures before my friend Kerri had her next birthday and 2) it was MY birthday, so I thought I deserved a little ME time before hitting the hay.

Everything but the ribbon is featured in the soon to be released Occasions  Mini Catalogue, and the photo's are from my good friends birthday party :) I thought the 2 step stamping using the Build a Blossom set would be challenging, as it has a coordinating punch, but after watching a small tutorial on Stampin' Up!'s website, it was easy as take-out ( the expression is PIE..... but I can't make pie) The patterned paper is Sweet Stitches, possibly a new favorite, and the layout is my version of the Got Sketch 106 #6 class it's a 2 page layout, but I'm featuring only 1 on here, the pictures on the second page are from later on that evening........



- if you can imagine, you can create it.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm loving that new button paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun colours for some fun photos. Love your use of the new goodies! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete