December 22, 2010

Sneek Peek...........

The 2011 Occasions Mini is almost here..... and I have some stuff to share with you!

As much as I love Christmas... and am sad that it will be over in 4 days..... I am super stoked to be able to use the new products from the mini. Spring like and bright..... they are cute, beautiful and precious! The embellishments are ridiculous.....but in a very very VERY good way. If you're a seamstress..... gardener.... or in general just like very pretty things....... there is so much to choose from. Simply amazing. Stampin' Up!'s best mini yet IMO.



See! THIS is what I'm talking about! AMAZING!!!!! Oh and then there's this one.....
For the softer side of things......... I am thoroughly loving the little bee.

There is more to come, as soon as I get all my presents wrapped for the kids ( oi! so many ) Then I can spread out in the craftroom and give all I got!

Occasions Mini products will be available on January 4th


- if you can imagine, you can create it

3 comments:

  1. Very darling samples of the new sets Colleen! I can't wait to get back home to open my preorder box. Have a Merry Christmas! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the Button Button card.

    I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. You can find and follow me at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Rose-Ellen

    ReplyDelete